ROMS ocean model support, new features and so on....

From: Ivica Janekoviæ <ivica.jan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2012 - 12:54:19 MST

Dear users and developers,
I am using extensively NCL for plotting ROMS ocean model results and
have wrote ROMS_utils.ncl that holds various functions for slicing,
rotating, and so on; similar as done for WRF but of course not so many
of them. I can put some examples as well, in order to get users the
way of how to use them in real life applications.
If there are enough people interested for the stuff I can submit files
to the mailing list, or even better directly to Mary or other devels,
so they can include it via distribution. Just let me know.

I am also wondering is there a official "NCL wish list", priority list or so?
To be more specific, I am thinking of support for vector plots for
unstructured (FEM/FV) models that are getting more and more space in
the community.

Cheers and keep on doing good work!

Ivica