Re: Outlier from Satelite Data

From: Will Hobbs <Will.Hobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2012 - 16:21:13 MST

Xi

You've answered your own question; you can use the 'where()' function to remove any values that are outside an acceptable range.

How you decide what that acceptable range is will depend on your knowledge about the particular region, datasets and so on, is not really a question about NCL at all.

(That said, I would respectfully suggest that a negative value of precip is wrong, so you could always set zero to your lower bound…..)

Will