Re: Problem with reshape

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 10 2012 - 17:34:33 MST

Hi Claire,
It looks like the function definition is unnecessarily restrictive. Without changing the actual implementation of the function, I changed the definition (the function registration code) and it worked fine. So I would say this is a bug. By the way it also does not allow for the newer numeric types such as "int64". This is a very easy fix and we will definitely have it in our bug fix release (6.1.1) which should be available within a month or so.
 -dave