Re: Draw contour map on a bigger map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 10 2012 - 11:02:14 MST

Ronny,

If you have V6.1.0, you can try the cnFillOpacityF resource to change the opacity.
The default is 1.0 (fully opaque), and you can give it any value from 0.0 to 1.0 to make
it more transparent.

See example newcolor_5.ncl (or newcolor_6.ncl) at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/rgbacolor.shtml

--Mary

>>> res@mpMaxLatF = 10.
>>> res@mpMinLonF = -10.