Re: ARW Online tutorial NCL script is not working

From: <mmkamal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 18 2012 - 20:56:19 MST

Hi Dave,

Here you go the path of the NCARG_ROOT environment variable I have set:

load
"/scinet/gpc/Applications6/ncl/6.1.0/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"
load
"/scinet/gpc/Applications6/ncl/6.1.0/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl"
load"/scinet/gpc/Applications6/ncl/6.1.0/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl"

Could you please tell me where is my mistake as the same environment
variable is working for other plot.

Thanks
Kamal