Re: vertical coordinate for z-wind component

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2012 - 07:53:32 MST

If what you mean is that the Y axis is reversed.
Did you use res@trYReverse = True

Also, the text at the top of the page says that
the examples on this page are a bit out of date.

   nt = 6
   w = f->W(nt,:,0,:) ; import data + meta info
   w = w*100. ; demo: convert to cm/s
   w@units = "cm/s" ; update units attribute

; Associate vertical and horizontal coords to w for nicer plot
   znw = f->ZNW(nt,:) ; znw(bottom_top_stag)
   w!0 = "znw"
   w&znw = znw ; assign values to named dimensions

   printVarSummary(w)
[snip]
     res@trYReverse = True ; reverse to go bot[1.0 to top [0.0]