curve colors

From: cheryl Ma <xiaoyancloud_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2012 - 16:23:16 MST

Hi all,

I use one set of data to plot 3 curves by call
plot = gsn_xy(wks,x,y,res)

then I want to use another set of data to plot one more curve on the same
plot.
plot = gsn_xy(wks,x2,y2,res)

My question is that 3 curve colors have been set in the first call gsn_xy,
how to set the different colors to the more curves from the second data
set? I tried to set the color by change the color with
res@xyLineColors = (/line_col1,line_col2/)
but this will change the colors for both the data from second sets of data
and first sets of data.

Thanks,