Re: Contour legend label number format

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2012 - 09:06:21 MST

Hi Noel,

Will's way should work, and in fact we have an example. See example lb_7.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml#ex7

By the way, for future reference, if you have a question about how to do something, you can go to our "list of tips" page at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/concepts_list.shtml

and do a browser search for the thing you are trying to do. In this case, I did a search for the word "format" and came up with four matches, one of them being "lb_7.ncl".

--Mary