Re: 'units' attribute of coordinate array

From: Wenshan Wang <wenshanw_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 24 2012 - 17:30:49 MST

Dear Adam,

Thank you very much for the reply!

Here is the output of these three printVarSummary:
Variable: c1
Type: float
Total Size: 5771112 bytes
            1442778 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [lon | 7178] x [lat | 201]
Coordinates:
            lon: [ 0..359.95]
            lat: [-65..-75]
Number Of Attributes: 2
  long_name : regression coefficient (slope)
  _FillValue : 9.96921e+36

Variable: lat (coordinate)
Type: float
Total Size: 804 bytes
            201 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [lat | 201]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 4
  units : degrees_north
  long_name : latitude
  standard_name : latitude
  axis : Y

Variable: lon (coordinate)
Type: float
Total Size: 28712 bytes
            7178 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [lon | 7178]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 4
  units : degrees_east
  long_name : longitude
  standard_name : longitude
  axis : X

I am not in a hurry. Just post it in case I may forget.
Thank you!

Merry Christmas!

Best Regards,
Wenshan