Re: About Taylor Diagram:How to draw skill score isolines on the taylor diagram?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Dec 22 2012 - 07:33:33 MST

A guess would be to add polylines afyer the base taylor plot
is returned. Each polyline is one of the the skill score
reference lines. I am not sure how to add the, (say) 0.6, labels.
This is a possible approach:

   res = True
   res@... = ... resources for plot options ...
   res@opt@taylorFrame = False ; do not advance frame