Re: Questions on NCL ESMF Regridding and Plotting

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2013 - 13:24:02 MST

I can't answer the first question, but as to the second, you should set cnFillMode to "RasterFill" or "CellFill" (read the docs to learn the difference - http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnFillMode), making sure that cnRasterSmoothingOn is set False (that is the default value).
 -dave