reading binary

From: Shinn Wong <shinnshinnwong_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2013 - 20:56:00 MST

Dear users,
I've got the model output in binary format (see the attached .ctl file) and
would like to read it into ncl. I use the command fbinrecread:

fili = "C:/Users/shinn/Desktop/tmptest/hiss.dta"
u = fbinrecread (fili, 0, (/121, 5, 64,128/), "float") ;

but there is warning that the size specified is greater than the record
size. I would like to know what is wrong with my code. Thanks in advance
for any available helps.
Shinn