Re: Wind Barbs on XY Plot

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2013 - 17:19:49 MST

Hello

The wmbarb procedure is prototypes as float.
You have read the data as double.

procedure wmbarb (
                wks [1] : graphic,
                x [*] : float, <===
                y [*] : float,
                dx [*] : float,
                dy [*] : float
        )

NCL will automatically convert double to float because information
might be lost. Just read the adta as float

wind = asciiread(datafile, (/24,6/), "float")

Cheers