Re: dynamic memory allocation error after turning on res1@cnFillMode = "RasterFill"

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2013 - 17:53:53 MST

Hi Xiaoming,
It turns out that there is indeed a bug that is causing problems for your script. I am very surprised this has not shown up before for unstructured data rendered with RasterFill, but in any case thanks for bringing it to our attention. The error messages below were caused by an attempt to create a Workspace of size 0 -- rather than a too-large space as I originally thought. This was a result of some incorrect code. There will be a fix in NCL 6.1.1, due out very soon now.
 -dave