Re: Un-masking for High/Low labels

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2013 - 15:31:33 MST

Hi Kyle,
This is just to let you that this issue (NCL-1572) has been resolved. The fix will be in NCL 6.1.1, which hopefully will be released before the end of January.
The background fill and perimeter lines for high and low labels are truly independent of each other now.

However, due to limitations imposed by the lower level routines, the font height and text angle of low and high labels still must have the same value. As documented,
cnLowLabelAngleF and cnLowLabelFontHeightF are ignored. You can adjust height and angle of both the low and high labels together using cnHighLabelAngleF and
cnHighLabelFontHeightF.
 -dave