Re: wrf_domian

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2013 - 13:48:42 MST

Hi Yagnesh,

You bring up an excellent point, and I will add this to the guidelines. We
just created this page, so we will be updating it as we go.

Sometimes there are WRF questions that might be appropriate for the NCL
group. For example, if you are trying to visualize WRF data and having
trouble with a graphics resource, then this could be more of an NCL
issue than a WRF issue.

But, if it's a question about how to calculate a certain WRF diagnostic,
or a question about the WRF output files themselves, or a question
about one of the wrf_xxxxx plotting routines, this should be
sent to wrfhelp@ucar.edu.

--Mary