Re: timeticks: CDMS error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2013 - 08:47:16 MST

Hi Kristina,

We need a more information here. I'm not sure how you are calling day_of_year or what values you are passing to it, and finally, how are you setting the tickmarks?

The error is telling you that you can't pass a month=0. You can only use months 1 through 12.

I'm not sure I understand why you have:

times(1) = 0

versus

times(1) = imonth(l)

What range of values does imonth have and why would imonth ever be equal to 0?

Finally, how are you trying to set the tickmark values?

--Mary