ESMF Regridding

From: Travis, Katherine <ktravis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2013 - 17:20:11 MST

Hi,
Could anyone who uses the ESMF_regridding.ncl routine tell me how to properly set the following options?
I am trying to regrid sparse emissions data on a regional (US) 12km by 12km curvilinear grid to a 1x1degree grid, and the bilinear and path methods give me large errors.
I am trying to use the conserve method, but I get the error that my grid corners are bad. Here is how I am currently trying to set them up:

    srcFile = "air.2m.mon.mean.nc"
    sfile = addfile(srcFile,"r")
    datAir = sfile->air
    lat = sfile->lat