Re: relative humidity

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2013 - 11:27:16 MST

Attached is the single precision code used by NCL for 'relhum'.
This was taken from an old model post processor. It was kept
to maintain backward compatibility with previous results.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/relhum.shtml

Note the reference if you want details.
Someone else will have to provide the 'wrf_hm' code.