Re: Regriddin DAYMET data (generated using contributed NCL script) into WRF Grid

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2013 - 13:29:40 MST

Kamal,

I don't know anything about DAYMET files, so I can't answer about their differences.
Dave Allured might have some ideas there.

Meanwhile, the ESMF WRF-to-curvilinear script is mostly a convenience
script that is tailored for WRF data. Really, it's just a curvilinear-to-curvilinear script.

The script you have can easily be modifed to go from curvilinear to WRF.

I've attached a sample script that likely has some errors in it, since I haven't tried it!

--Mary