question on overlay plot with polymarker

From: <tingting_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2013 - 16:14:40 MST

Hi all,
I have a plotting question on overlay plot with poly marker. My desire
plot is adding another plot overlay on poly-marker plot. I firstly plotted
the map, then draw poly-markers on map, then plot another plot1, and
lastly, overlay plot1 on map with poly-markers. But, the output shows
poly-marker was the last drawing.
Parts of my script:
******************************
  res = True

  res@gsnDraw = False ; Don't draw plot
  res@gsnFrame = False ; Don't advance frame (page)
  res@gsnPolar = "SH"
  res@mpMaxLatF = -45
  res@mpFillOn = True
  res@mpOutlineOn = True
  map = gsn_csm_map_polar(wks,res)
  res4 = True
  dum1 = gsn_add_polymarker(wks,map,lon_new(i,:),lat_new(i,:),res4)
  res3 = True
  topplot = gsn_csm_vector(wks,c1,d1,res3)
  overlay(map(0),topplot1)