Re: Column Integrated Total Cloud Mixing Ratio/colorbar

From: Tracy Emerson <temerson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2013 - 22:05:01 MST

Thanks Mary,

The colorbar explanation makes sense, thanks. I made the 1st level
transparent as that was the only way I could figure out making the
contours on the map transparent. I only want contours above 0.0 filled
and I want values equal to zero(which is most of the field) to be
transparent. I didn't like the way masking looked or even changing all
the 0's to a fill value as it looked pixelated rather than having smooth
contours.
This did what I wanted, but if there's a better way to do it.......
   resQr@cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels"
   resQr@cnLabelBarEndStyle = "ExcludeOuterBoxes"
   resQr@cnLevels =
(/0.005,0.05,0.1,0.15,0.2,0.25,0.3,0.35,0.4,0.45,0.5,0.55,0.6,0.65,0.7,0.75,0.8/)
   resQr@cnFillColors = ispan(11,215,12)
   resQr@cnFillColors(0) = -1

Thanks, Tracy