remove warning:wkColorModel is not a resource in the given object

From: juki juki <juky_emc2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 04 2013 - 18:34:40 MST

Hi all ncl users, Again, I need your help to remove the "warning:wkColorModel is not a resource in the given object". I want to set cmyk color for my plot: type = "pdf" type@wkColorModel = "cmyk"  wks = gsn_open_wks(type ,"test_colorCMYK")   gsn_define_colormap(wks,"BlueWhiteOrangeRed") When I run it, I got the warning: warning:wkColorModel is not a resource in the given object I am using NCL V6.1.2 in Cygwin machine. I have located the the ".hluresfile" file in my home directory, but it didn't remove the warning. Thank you. Joueky