Re: problem with climDayTLL

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 04 2013 - 10:08:04 MST

The following works fine:

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"

a = addfile("SRF_TA_DAYAVG.nc","r")
TA = a->TA
printVarSummary(TA)

yyyymmdd = cd_calendar(TA&time, -2)
printVarSummary(yyyymmdd)

yyyyddd = yyyymmdd_to_yyyyddd(yyyymmdd)
printVarSummary(yyyyddd)

print(TA&time(0:9)+" "+yyyymmdd(0:9)+" "+yyyyddd(0:9)) ; 1st 10 days

TA_daily = clmDayTLL(TA,yyyyddd)

printMinMax(TA,0)
printMinMax(TA_daily,0)