problem with climDayTLL

From: Marc Pace Marcella <marcpace_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 04 2013 - 08:25:41 MST

Hi NCLers,

I'm new here to NCL and I am trying to use the climDayTLL function to take a netcdf of daily RCM variables for ~30 years and construct the daily climatology (eg the Jan 30th climate). However, when I use the climDayTLL, the new variable I declare is filled with all -1E30's, the same value that is used for Missing Values. My dataset begins on Jan 01, 1980 so I am using 19800001 as the YYYYDDD input and my input dataset is stamped as time and time is the left most axis in the form of Time, Lat, Lon. So, Im not sure what my issue could be?? Any help anyone could give, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Marc