Re: problem with plotting ECMWF data

From: BasitAli Khan <BasitAli.Khan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2013 - 04:42:00 MDT

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for picking out this. You are right, i was getting this empty white space because there were no lat/lon data available. Although i know the data very well, but I took this blind assumption that gsn_csm_contour_map_ce will take care of this.

Thanks again for your help and a quick response.
Basit

----
Basit A. Khan, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Division of Physical Sciences & Engineering
Office# 3204, Level 3, Building 1,
King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
4700 King Abdullah Blvd, Box 2753, Thuwal 23955 –6900,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Office: +966(0)2 808 0276,  Mobile: +966(0)5 0860 3617
E-mail: basitali.khan@kaust.edu.sa<mailto:basitali.khan@kaust.edu.sa>
Skype name: basit.a.khan