Re: Lines on contour plot

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 11 2013 - 18:04:20 MDT

Hi Tracy,
We are a little puzzled by your plots, because, while we do see the lines you are referring to on the d1 plot, we do not see them on the d2 plot. We would like to examine your output in a little more detail. Can you help us recreate these plots ourselves? We would need data and scripts to do so. It might be possible to give us what we need without the original data and scripts if you set
gsnDebugWriteFileName with a filename prefix. Assuming it works you will get a .nc, a .ncl, and a .res file all with the same prefix. Running the .ncl file should produce the same plot as your original code, but without all the processing. Please respond offline directly to me.
 -dave