plotting a terrain image with transparency

From: Matthew Fearon <Matthew.Fearon_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 07 2013 - 17:11:42 MST

Dear NCL users,

I'm trying to create a plot that is a variation of the following http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/newcolor_11.ncl example; plotting a jpeg image of terrain. My plot works, however, I can't seem to get the Red, Green, Blue colors correct or to match my original jpeg image. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. My ncl script; input file; and output file are attached.

thanks,
Matt