Re: Problem with a panel plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 18 2013 - 10:18:43 MDT

Hi Luis,
You are setting up a pltres list, and setting pltres@PanelPlot = True,
but you are not passing pltres to wrf_map_overlays. Try changing this:
plot(it) = wrf_map_overlays(a[0],wks,(/cont_hgt,cont_up,vector/),True,mpres)
to this:
plot(it) =
wrf_map_overlays(a[0],wks,(/cont_hgt,cont_up,vector/),pltres,mpres)

If that does not work please reply to ncl-talk..

I'm not sure about the fontconfig error, but perhaps it has something to
do with the labelbar not being drawn due to an absence of data?
Adam