Re: how to convert CESM lat/lon grid to WRF curvilinear grid?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 21 2013 - 09:16:11 MDT

This is not at all clear.

"T" is from a rectilinear grid.

"T2" is the interpolated variable on the WRF grid.
It uses the map projection information on the
WRF file you provided. The 2nd plot used
the 'tfDoNDCOverlay' resource. The 3rd plot
turned off that resource an actually did a transformation.

Both plots 2 and 3 are identical.

The problem is that you need to provide the appropriate
new map projection parameters so the plots fill the screen.

You may want to write to wrfhelp@ucar.edu
It is their job to answer WRF related questions.

Good luck