Image Problems

From: Nkese Mc Shine <Nkese.McShine_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 25 2013 - 10:01:38 MDT

Dear All,

Attached is my script and my output map. However my map and label bar are squashed together and is not spread out properly taking up the entire page. Can someone tell how can I fix this.

Regards,
Nkese.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any duplication, copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email (including any attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.