displaying two label bars for two contour plots

From: Claudia Walters <ckwalter_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 03 2013 - 07:03:44 MDT

I am trying to show two contour plots in the same map and am having difficulty getting two label bars to show up. I have tried changing the orientation of one to vertical, but then the map area gets resized and doesn't overlay correctly anymore. I have also tried resizing the label bar, so the two label bars would fit side-by-side, but I am having difficulty moving it off-center.

Thanks for your help,
Claudia