Re: global or regional tropospheric ozone in NetCDF format?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Apr 13 2013 - 14:49:41 MDT

[1] ncl-talk is for questions related to NCL.
     wrflhelp is for WRF support.
     In the future, Please confine question to these topics.
[2] Try the Climate Data Guide [ http://climatedataguide.ucar.edu/ ]
     Search for Ozone

[3] The 2 major Reanalysis products: MERRA (NASA) & ECMWF Interim
     The analyzed quantities are a product of the data
      assimilation method,

      http://mls.jpl.nasa.gov/joe/Oikonomou-Et-Al_JGR_2004JD005341.pdf

[4] Search NASA's Mirador: http://mirador.gsfc.nasa.gov/
     Keyword: Ozone L3

[5] There may be other NASA sites ... use the WWW