Re: pollutants distribution over traffic map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 09 2013 - 09:12:02 MDT

Hi folks,

I updated the example to add a simple text legend. I kept wondering which highway that little brown line was. :-)

If you need to query a shapefile string variable in order to determine whether to draw a certain feature (for example to draw only highways that start with "I-"), then you can use the str_match_ind function (see also the other str_xxxx functions for more string processing).

--Mary