Re: plot with station data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Apr 07 2013 - 21:12:23 MDT

Dear Zhulei,

Please review our posting guidelines for ncl-talk:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/posting_guidelines.shtml

These guidelines help direct you to different places in the NCL website to get help. One of the suggestions is to look at our examples page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

On this page you will see a link to "station data":

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/station.shtml

However, there are many ways to plot station data, so if you have further questions,
you need to be more specific about what kind of "nice plot" you want to generate.

If you are new to NCL, please see our "getting started" page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/overview.shtml

--Mary