Re: about wrf_user_intrp3d

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2013 - 10:09:04 MDT

Hi,

This is a good question, and I see that the wrf_user_intrp3d
documentation is not clear on this.
I'm CC-ing wrfhelp@ucar.edu in case my answer needs to be corrected.

It looks like loc should be ordered (/xstart,xend,ystart,yend/)

wrfhelp, can you verify that this is correct so that I can update the
documentation?

Thanks,

--Mary