Re: How to control Taylor Diagram case labels position?

From: Will Hobbs <Will.Hobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 29 2013 - 21:17:12 MDT

Kamal

By 'case labels' do you mean the position of the legend in your plot, or
the the marker labels?

If the former, use the annotation resources 'amres@amParallelPosF' and
'amres@amOrthogonalPosF' in part 5 of the the script taylor_diagram.ncl,
to move the legend around.

If the latter, you can change the vertical position of the marker labels
when you call taylor_diagram.ncl using the resource rOpt@markerTxYOffset.
I can't find an equivalent for horizontal alignment in the taylor diagram
script so will have to add it yourself (Part 4 of the taylor_diagram.ncl
script)