Re: Polar Map Mask

From: Jessica Scheick <jessica.scheick_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 29 2013 - 20:04:28 MDT

Dave,

Thanks for your suggestions - it took some experimenting but I've been able
to get a stereographic projection sans pole with grid lines and labels. A
rectangular map is fine for my purposes, but can one use any built in
resources to label the lat/lon lines of a map with an elliptical boundary?

Best,
~Jessica