xy marker

From: Ahmed Lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 02 2013 - 16:53:57 MDT

Hello everyone,
I am trying to put marker on XY plot for specific x axes point, I used
gsn_polymarker but it doesn't work.. Anybody know how to put marker on XY
plot at certain X Values.

Thanks in advance

Ahmed Lasheen
MS Student At university At Albany, SUNY
Department of Atmospheric and Environmental science.
University at Albany, State University of New York1400 Washington Avenue,
Albany, NY 12222