Re: Subtract arrays having different FillValues

From: dave.allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 14 2013 - 14:55:27 MDT

Abhik,

Try removing the assignFillValue and the constructors. This single
command should do what you want:

If that does not fix the problem, then some other possibilities are
incorrect spelling of the name of the _FillValue attribute, or missing
data values not exactly matching the _FillValue attribute. If you
need more help, please show the COMPLETE printVarSummary for x and x0
BEFORE the subtraction.

Please reply only to the user list!

--Dave