Re: Cannot create PNG files on OSX after VAPOR install

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 28 2013 - 09:42:49 MDT

I should add that I *think* Vapor installs its own copy of the PNG library, and perhaps it is in the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH before the system version. What do you get if you type:

    otool -L `which ncl` # assuming NCL in in the PATH

For me, on my Mac, I show a PNG library at:

   /opt/X11/lib/libpng15.15.dylib (compatibility version 27.0.0, current version 27.0.0)