Re: really big wind barbs

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 24 2013 - 09:32:48 MDT

Hi Glen,
This sounds rather strange. The scale factor resource should not affect the size of the wind barbs, I don't think. So there may be a bug. Can you send us a sample code and some data that
reproduces this problem? See the procedure for sending files on the http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml page. Let me know offline the names of the files. Thank you.
 -dave