Re: Computing monthly mean from daily data

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 24 2013 - 08:12:57 MDT

See: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/0421.html

---
There is an unsupported function "calculate_monthly_values" located
in the "contributed.ncl" library. You can see the actual function
documentation via
%> less $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl
This does require that the 'time' dimension associated with the
input array be of the form "seconds/hours//minutes since ..."
Good luck