Re: Problems with XY plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 04 2013 - 08:56:54 MDT

The error is coming from the internal code that is trying to create a legend with 256 items, which it can't do.

>From your resources below, I don't see that you are turning on a legend (pmLegendDisplayMode = "Always").

If you are setting that resource, try commenting it out to see what happens.

If you continue to have problems, it would help if you can provide the script and data:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

--Mary