Re: gsn_legend_ndc adds page after plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 03 2013 - 14:12:27 MDT

Mira,

I don't think it is gsn_legend_ndc that's the problem.

By default, gsn_panel advances the frame, unless you set the special gsnFrame resource to False:

pres = True
pres@gsnFrame = False

gsn_panel(wks,plots,(/2,3/),pres)

gsn_legend_ndc(…)
frame(wks)

If you are successful with creating this plot, perhaps you could contribute it to our panel page? We
could use an example showing how to panel plots with a legend included.

--Mary