Re: NCL read NC file with different values from ncview

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 06 2013 - 12:48:44 MDT

Is it possible that you are taking the max/min of a subset of the variable rather than the whole variable in
one case?
Otherwise we would need to get your data in order to see if there is any problem with NCL.
You can upload your data following the instructions at http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml
  -dave