gsn_polymarker problem

From: Xin Xi <xxi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 00:47:22 MDT

Hello,
I am trying to make a panel plot of 2D map of correlation coefficient. I
want to add markers to the grids where the correlation is significant. I
use a do loop of gsn_polymarker to do it, but due to the draw order, the
makers donot show on the foreground. (if it is not panel plot, I can draw
plot first and then frame wks, but it does not work for panel plot). I also
donot want to use gsn_add_polymarker, since it requires preassignment of
graphic variable, which is has unknown length (since I simply use one
single do loop to add markers). Any suggestions on this tricky problem?

Thanks.

Xin