overlay pressure/height plot with shaded contours

From: Lena Frey <frey_l_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 11:14:30 MDT
 Hi,

 I’ve calculated the difference between ECHAM5 and NCEP data and made a ttest.  Now I would like to overlay a pressure/height plot with the ttest
 results. I used the following configuration:

 sres = True
 sres@gsnDraw = False
 sres@gsnFrame = False
 sres@cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels"
 sres@cnLevels = 95.
 ses@cnInfoLabelOn = False
 sres@cnFillOn = False
 sres@cnLinesOn = False
 sres@cnLineLabelsOn = False
 sres@cnFillScaleF = 0.08

 plot2 = gsn_csm_contour(wks,prob(:,:),sres)

 opt = True
 opt@gsnShadeFillType = "pattern"
 opt@gsnShadeMid = 17

plot2 = gsn_contour_shade(plot2,95.,95.,opt)
 overlay (ccrpresplot,plot2)
 draw (ccrpresplot)
 frame(wks)

So is it possible to plot the 95% confidence level as a shaded contour over my pressure/height plot?

 Thanks.

Lena