Re: using gsnXYFillOpacities with overlays

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2013 - 08:59:08 MDT

Hi Mark,

I believe this should work.

Please see the attached example, which uses the fill_opacities_fix.ncl, and does a couple of overays (xy1 on xy2, and then xy2 on xy1).

I tried it with V6.1.2 and got the attached image. It's a little confusing, but hopefully it illustrates the various overlays are working properly.

Let me know if you don't see the same results, or if this is not what you're talking about

--Mary