Re: Any Q-Q ncl plot script?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 05 2013 - 08:33:29 MDT

Hi Kamal,

We don't have any specific functions for this. But, for some guidance
on how you might calculate the quantities needed, see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2008/0312.html
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2009/1932.html

I found the above links by going to the NCL home page and typing "quantile" in the
search button in the upper right side of the window.

We do already have a ticket created for creating a quantile function in NCL, "NCL-250".
It hasn't been high on our list, but I added your request to the ticket which will help.

--Mary